2. Nikki's 40th birthday quilt - a quilt I started for one of my best friends that never quite got finished for her 40th last month!
3. Abby's quilt - top done. For another dear friends little one - she was one last September! Cent decide whether to send it off to be quilted or to give it a go myself...
4. Mai and Micks 40th wedding anniversary quilt - for the inlaws! I know she'll love it but these aren't fabrics that particulaly appeal to me so I get sidetracked easily when working on it! This one will definitely be sent off to be quilted!
5. The Butterfly Quilt - I had visions of a pretty litle butterfly bedroom for Ciara - though that was not to be as she was determined to have a mermaid room. I think I will gift this single bed quilt to a special little family friend of ours for Christmas this year, Zara. That also means that I need to make her brother a quilt which leads me to...
6. The Rocket Quilt - I bought this fabric to make a quilt for my step sisters little man but she wanted different colours.....so I will put this together and add some fabrics to make it a single bed quilt and give it to Samuel for Christmas.
7. This Sarah Fielke kit "Bless You" will be for my sister and her partner. I have a feeling there might be a special celebration this year so want to be ready for it!
8. The Owl Kit - bought from my LQS and I love it. Doesn't go with a thing in my house so I think I will use it as a picnic rug as it goes perfectly with our picnic set. Any hints on what makes a good inner and backing for a picnic rug?
9. Whoopsy Daisy kit - gorgeous Prints Charming kit that I bought from the quilt show in Sydney a few years back. Not quite right for our bedroom but I love it so much I don't care!!!!! This will be our Christmas gift!
10. Christmas Table Topper - yessiree I am the kit queen! This one from The Fat Quarter Shop and I initially bought it to take to Ireland as a gift but that never quite happened! So not sure where this will end up but it is calling out to me to be put together!
So there you have it. Still on my teensy tiny little brother machine, hoping that he will be upgraded when I turn 40...and I should have my sewing room sometime next month ... No excuses not to power my way through this list!! Good intentions and all that hey!
4 comments:
I'm really looking forward to seeing some of these Kayscha; its a great list!
You will be a busy girl this year!
So many pretty things there! Looking forward to seeing the butterfly and the rocket quilt when they are completed!
Amy xx
I love the Bless You kit! Gorgeous colours. I haven't bought fabric for a really long time, but seeing that has given me the itch :)
Post a Comment